Commercial Mortgages
Loans to purchase commercial property



Apply

or call us on
01244 389304

tick mark

Over 250 funding lines

tick mark

Decisions within 48 hours

tick mark

Funds typically within 4-8 weeks

tick mark

Borrow from £100,000

tick mark

Up to 25 year terms


Commercial Mortgages


Commercial mortgages are a type of business loan used to purchase commercial property, which can allow for growth and expansion.

We assist companies and borrowers to increase their spending power by obtaining the best funding options and facilities, quickly and efficiently, whilst ensuring your company requirements are fully catered for.

How to apply for a commercial mortgage?



  1. Fill out our application form in less than 5 minutes
  2. Your application will be allocated to your dedicated case manager
  3. Your case manager will be in touch within 4 working hours
  4. They will collect all required documents to process your application
  5. You will receive a decision in principle within 72 hours
  6. Your commercial mortgage will be paid out typically in 4-8 weeks (in some cases it may take longer)

Frequently Asked Questions

How does a commercial mortgage work?

A commercial property mortgage is a long-term loan, usually available up to 25 years, that is used for the purchase of commercial land or property. Unlike residential mortgages, most lenders will only fund up to 60% LTV, meaning you must have the funds for the remaining 40% of the purchase.



What kind of loans are available for commercial property?

There are a number of loans available for commercial property


  • Bridging Finance
  • Commercial Mortgages
  • Property Development Loans
  • Refurbishment Loans


How long does it take to get a commercial mortgage?

The time taken to get a commercial mortgage varies due to number of factors. There is a number of steps and procedures that you must follow when applying and when your application is being processed. Most commercial mortgages take 4-8 weeks from application to funds being released, however this can take longer depending on the complexity of the purchase.



What deposit is required for a commercial mortgage?

With most lenders funding a maximum of 60% LTV, you will need a 40% deposit in order to be approved for a commercial mortgage.



How long is a commercial mortgage?

Usually, commercial mortgages are available up to 25 years terms.



The Benefits of Commercial Mortgages

Commercial mortgages can benefit organisations by sourcing finance secured on commercial property to cover shortfalls in funding, to improve efficiency or increase investment. Mortgages can be used for a variety of purposes such as;



In addition, the ability to purchase a property as opposed to paying rental fees can reduce outgoings and increase company spending power. As well as increased freedom to utilise your commercial property as you see fit, without restrictions.

A far from ideal situation of having a lack of funds to successfully finance company operations can have a negative impact on performance. With a wide range of versatile funding solutions available, we can help source the most suitable funding to meet your needs and allow your organisation to obtain the best commercial mortgage from our extensive funding panel.