Vacancy - Bridging, Secured Loan and Invoice Finance Case Manager
As a result of ongoing expansion, we are seeking a bridging, secured loan and invoice finance case manager.
With impressive distribution channels and highly effective marketing methodologies, we are generating a constant stream of lucrative 2nd charge loan and commercial mortgage enquires.
You will be liaising with a variety of clients on a business to business level, via telephone and email in order to develop long term business relationships.
In addition to your main role as a bridging, secured loan and invoice discounting case manager, you will also have the option to sell unsecured loans.
It is essential that you have previous experience within secured loans or mortgages and that you are well-organised, with strong customer service skills.
You must be able to operate accurately and efficiently within a busy environment, whilst working towards KPIs within a regulatory compliance framework.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £22,000 plus a highly lucrative monthly bonus scheme. Benefiting from uncapped earnings, you can expect realistic OTEs of £100,000 per annum.
As such, this is a rare opportunity to earn in excess of what a loan / mortgage adviser typically receives within the market.
You will benefit from regular incentives, a great social environment, and free parking. You’ll also enjoy normal working hours, 9am - 5.00pm (Mon - Fri), with no expectation to work outside of office hours.
The role is office based near Chester city centre and is easily commutable from surrounding areas.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer enquiries and identify the customer’s needs
- Assist customers in obtaining the most suitable secured loan, commercial mortgage or bridging facility available
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- Cross sell where the opportunity allows
- You will be dealing with incoming enquiries, internal leads, as well has your own existing clients
- Telesales are essential, as you will be required to source your own business as well as deal with supplied enquires
- Package cases in line with lenders’ criteria
- Check documentation, clients’ adverse credit, equity and income
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers
The Ideal Person:
- You will have an excellent ability in building a rapport with clients
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach
- You will have exceptional customer service skills
- You will be proactive and able to use your initiative
- You have a demonstrable history of generating own leads and business transactions
- It is essential that you have previous experience of working in the short-term lending sector
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive an excellent salary package, full training and a wide range of additional benefits.
To apply for this role, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31/7/19